Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Obscure Title Tuesday: Vegas Dream!

Obscure Title Tuesday presents- Vegas Dream for the NES! Or as I like to call it- I just hab an emergency appendectomy to cure my appendicitis and I’n still high on pain meds.

Ok, so listen you guys…….this is a gambling one. It’s a one where you gamble. I’m not good at gambling, but if I was then I would gamble mor. In this game, you gamble mor.
There are 4 games to choose from- blackjack, slotmachine, and others. You start out with money, and try to win more money. If you loose all money, then you loose, like in real life.

You can loose all your money quickly if you do the slotmachine, but you can win consistently if you do Keno, b[ackjack, or the other one. Wait no, cause the other one is roulette, and that one is like meh. So do the other 2.

Listen, this game is allright. 4 players can play. Videogames are kind of like Appendicitis, in that when you loose, it hurts, like after loosing your appendix. Which would probably make more sense if you had just had 
your appendix out.

Cause it makes perfect sense to me.

There is also many dis-similarities between appendicitis and video games, unless the video games is one of those medical ones where you have to do surgeries on someone who has appendicitis, or something similar. Then it’s remarkably similar in many ways.

village people

This game is allright. 4 players can play. There are 4 ganes to choose form. One of them is blackjack. Do it.
I would rate game this like 80%. But then again, I woud laso rate appendimitus like, 0%. So you have to take it as it comes.

hot chick
black guy

Listen, games can be fun. But don’t do it for real just cause you’re good at the game. That’s how you loose money, unless you win. So you have to take it as it comes.

village people
what?

yaah
85% is what I would rate this game.

1 comment:

  1. Nice typos... I'd play the game if I was on your drugs

    ReplyDelete